Do any of these describe you and your venture?
- Passionate about your idea or product and ready to gain confidence, a solid pitch,a go-to-market/growth strategy and to make your mark on the startup world?
- An entrepreneur or founding team who are ready to validate your next business move with a group of diverse entrepreneurs from which collective knowledge is highly valued?
- Individuals or co-founders who would benefit from a committed staff, dedicated schedule and accountability to the cohort?
Our philosophy at Tech Ranch® is that there’s strength in the collaborative nature and accountability of a community. We start by organizing a cohort of diverse startup entrepreneurs to work together and help one another develop every member’s business venture. We also work with you personally and guide you through the development of a business plan aimed at establishing a solid mission statement, rapidly growing your customer base, revenue, and market traction.
- 8-week Boot Camp — weekly 2-hour intensive sessions + pitching jam sessions
- Cohorts are limited to 20 startups
- Startups from all industries welcome
- Free co-working from registration through program completion
- Priority access to expert office hours
*Virtual participation available for travelers and those who live abroad.
Want to learn more? Join us for a Q&A with Kevin Koym, CEO and program leader every 2nd and 4th Thursday or come to Campfire networking every 3rd Thursday.
Launch your startup to the next level with Venture Forth®. No matter where you are in the life of your venture, we can help you grow.
Additional Program Benefits:
- Community Membership – Training events, special invitations, curated investment pitch opportunities
- Free Co-working Membership – Modern and accessible workspace with comprehensive amenities (high speed Wi-Fi, meeting spaces, whiteboards)
- Opportunity to join Tech Ranch® Alumni Network
- Exclusive “Office Hours” opportunities with our mentors, investors, and VIP guests
- Discount offers from vendors and service providers