We designed VentureForth™ for one reason.
To help you earn your first dollars as a committed entrepreneur.
Moving from ideas to revenue is the main focus of our work in this 8-week bootcamp. A small, diverse cohort of focused entrepreneurs is your community. Each startup leader is guided through an individualized plan to rapidly build customers, revenue and market traction.
What makes VentureForth™ stand out in the expanding field of business accelerators is our founder: serial entrepreneur, Kevin Koym. His proprietary, 4-point teaching method is designed to leverage empowered communication and help you build authentic relationships that will move your work forward.
No applications. No contests. Just commitment and results.
No matter where you’re headed, you’ll get further in a community. This idea is what fuels TechRanch. Our unique community is the best place for Austin startups (and the people in them) to grow. We’re excited to offer the clarity and intensive skills training that will power your venture.
- 8 week boot camp — Weekly three hour intensive sessions (virtual participation available if you’re traveling or live abroad.)
- Cost: $850
- Sessions limited to 15 entrepreneurs
- Full Tech Ranch membership benefits during the program.
Venture Forth™ leverages the unique Tech Ranchs culture of bootstrapping entrepreneurs to accelerate the development each cohort group. We provide everything you need to turn ideas into a successful business. Working together, entrepreneurs create something amazing — real traction on their startups in a very short period of time.
This program shows you exactly how to:
- Identify your market, the competition, and your best revenue model.
- Prepare for effective conversations with customers and investors.
- Build your initial company financials.
- Connect with a variety of potential funding sources.
- Locate the right employees, interns and support for your team
- Implement skill-specific training and collaborative feedback in your venture.
Venture Forth™ is NOT:
An MBA extension program
Limited to tech startups
Busywork or theory modules
A lecture series about small business
This is not where you come to think about business. The VentureForth™ program is where you make business happen.
Why Venture Forth™ by Kevin Koym
Who should consider Venture Forth™?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs launching new ventures.
- Corporate intrapreneurs introducing disruptive and innovative products.
- Entrepreneurs committed to positive impact in the world.
TechRanch has guided startups with revenue between $0 and $2 million. No matter where you are, we can help you grow.
Vivian Wied, CEO
“I love you guys! I came to Venture Forth to learn the nuts and bolts of how to attract funding. I got that, but also the philosophical considerations like personality dynamics and the entrepreneur’s journey. Things that keep coming up in the year since I took the class. I find I apply those on a day-to-day basis.”
—Vivian Wied, Sagepoint Solutions
Venture Forth™ #11
Michael Conway, Consultant
“My biggest weakness before starting Venture Forth was my inability and lack of motivation to sell. The Venture Forth program motivated me to get out there, instead of sitting at home and planning. During VF I got out there and tried sales for once and ended up landing the largest contract my company has seen…all from a little motivation and support from the VF group.”
—Michael Conway, Sirius English
Venture Forth™ #18
Nate Reed, Winner of Lean Startup Machine
“I suspect the value of Venture Forth far exceeds the value of classroom training one might get from an MBA program. The collaborative feedback, experience and the connections we got from this class will prove invaluable as we work on our ventures. Thank you for being part of my entrepreneur training.”
—Nate Reed, Glamfu
Venture Forth™ #16
Carey Martell, Video Producer
“Attending Venture Forth caused a paradigm shift for me and my business. I came up with ideas I never would have without Kevin’s mentoring and the feedback of my classmates, and I even discovered some things about myself that have helped me become a more effective leader. I wholeheartedly endorse these classes and encourage others to take the course. “
–Carey Martell, Martell Brothers Studios
Venture Forth™ #17
Srini, Supply Chain Management
What You’ll Get From Venture Forth™
Since 2008, Tech Ranch has helped over 400 entrepreneurs navigate the early-stages of the startup launch. Venture Forth™ is our flagship training program. Most accelerators focus on developing raw skills and identifying talents in a single sector. At TechRanch, we help you leverage all of your abilities to develop core skills as entrepreneur. More important, we show you how to build a community that will help you bring those skills to market. In addition to hands on, customized training you’ll receive:
- Community Membership: Training Events, Special Invitations, Curated Investment Pitch Opportunities
- Coworking Membership: Modern and Accessible WorkSpace with full amenities: High Speed Wifi, Whiteboards, Meeting Space + Refreshments
- Lifetime Membership in the Venture Forth™ Alumni Network
- Exclusive “Office Hours” Opportunities with our Mentors, investors and VIP guests
- Local and national press outlet opportunities
- Help recruiting top talent for your team
- Discount offers from TechRanch vendors + service providers to maximize your budget
VentureForth™ #22 (8 week training | 6-9pm, Tuesdays @TechRanch)
The Next Cohort Starts January 28th, 2013
For a Venture Forth™ Syllabus and more info, please fill out the form below.