Our 2017 Highlights
- In Spring the Incubator for Innovation and Impact officially opened, the exciting result of our partnership with Concordia University. In the Fall we hosted our first Venture Forth cohort at the space and continue to see the community there grow.
- Also in the Spring of 2017, we brought together representatives from our partners around the world for events including an Impact Innovation Forum during the SXSW timeframe. If you're interested in getting involved with this in 2018 you can learn more about our Meaningful Connections program.
- In September, we announced a strategic partnership with Impact Hub Austin. We kicked of the partnership with several Campfire Networking events bringing the community together, and in February of 2018 we'll be launching Venture Forth 40 at their Monroe St. location.
- Once again, Gust's Global Report recognized Tech Ranch as a Top 20 Accelerator for our work in the previous year.
Highlights From the Community
- Venture Forth alumni company Swimtopia acquired Atlanta-based Swim-Team.US. which grew Swimtopia's reach to over 1,000 teams worldwide.
- Tech Ranch mentor and instructor, Holly Tachovsky was named as a 2017 Woman of Influence.
- Venture Forth alumni company, Coomo Travel participated in the the Milestone Maker Program cohort sponsored by the NASDAQ Entrepreneur Center.
- Venture Forth alumni company, AIQUEOUS, secured $250,000 in seed funding.
- The Cook's Nook held their Grand Opening!
- Venture Forth alumni company, Health Behavior Solutions, received a grant to participate in the intensive 7-week I-Corps at NIH program.
- Sunconomy secured funding to build their first 3-d printed home in Austin, TX.
- And so much more! Make sure to sign up for our newsletter for monthly updates from the community.