“Remember that it took a network of people to enable your success — your family, teachers, customers, employers, even suppliers… In return, be sure to support and give back to that network.” – Senior Minister of State for Education Lawrence Wong, calling on businessmen to work towards a larger purpose (The Straits Times 1 Sep 2012)
As part of our new partnership with Get2Volume, Tech Ranch is proud to announce our first International Emerging Companies Demo Day that will be held on June 28th, 2013 right here at Tech Ranch, 9111 Old Jollyville Road, Suite 100 Austin, TX 78759
Tech Ranch Austin
- ConnectedHealth (www.connhealth.com) – Wireless eHealth Platform that Connects Care Givers to Patients Remotely.
- Plunify (www.plunify.com) – Semiconductor (FPGA) software tool that dramatically reduces design cycle time.
- gridComm (www.gridcomm-plc.com) – Most reliable smart grid power line communications solutions.
- Sprooki (www.sprooki.com) – Mobile commerce, proximity marketing platform.
- Blue Rock Intelligence/Eco (www.geteco.com) – Customer Feedback Management SaaS.
- Endao (www.endao.com) – Business software development platform that dramatically reduces the time and cost of building and maintaining custom web applications.
- Engine (www.engine.co) – Engine.co is a website and Chrome Extension for Gmail that allows users to answer their emails with ease.
- SnapHealth (www.snaphealth.com/) – Online health care search engine for purchasing medical and diagnostic services in cash-based transactions.
- PreLaunch – Prelaunch is the pre-order community that revolutionizes the way established brands launch products.
Get2Volume, headquartered in Singapore, invests in, mentors and helps grow innovative microelectronics-centric companies. Get2Volume brings global capabilities, capital and connections to enable success. With incubation managers and venture partners in Silicon Valley and Singapore, Get2Volume provides mentorship, operational and execution capabilities. Get2Volume co-invests with the Singapore National Research Foundation providing funding to enable growth for early stage Singapore high-technology start-up companies.
For more information, visit http://www.g2vaccelerator.com
Tech Ranch Austin is a community of vibrant tech start-ups and more than 300 entrepreneurs in software, hardware, alternative energy and emerging technologies have participated in Tech Ranch Austin programs. Joining the Tech Ranch Community means having access to classes, workshops, mentorship programs, networking events, working and co-working space and especially the shared wisdom of the experienced entrepreneurs.
For angel investors, venture capitalists, and corporate representatives that are looking for strategic investments, please register at http://techranch-g2v-demoday.eventbrite.com/