"Great week with our friends of Tech Ranch®. We leave Austin with great contacts, valuable insights and a well defined strategy to bring our business proposal to USA, especially Texas. Looking forward for our next meetings."
Rafael Paez, Co-Founder & Managing Partner at Gesta Ventures
Our Pioneer Program provides entrepreneurs with introductions, access to resources, essential training, and mentoring to grow their businesses in the USA and around the world.
Immersive one-week program focused on achieving successful US market entry, with 1 year follow on coaching:
- 12-months subscription to Venture Outfitter ($970 value)
- Online and/or immersive class-based tuition held in Austin
- US Market Entry: Experts explain the practicalities of setting up the right business structure in the USA, how to comply with finance and taxation laws, hiring and compensating people, understanding American culture and values, designing marketing campaigns and using social media, working with distribution channels, as well as finding and serving customers.
- Global Gateways: Experts explain how to leverage opportunities represented by international markets (such as Brexit and USMCA), including how to research local markets, ensure products and services suit local consumer tastes and comply with regulations, design marketing campaigns to create awareness and demand, and much more.
- Hosted monthly, or by agreement in founder’s country (extra)
- Established company located outside of the US with product/service traction
- Expenses such as meals, accommodation, airport transfers, ground and air transportation at the participant’s expense
- Proficiency in English
Pioneer Program by Tech Ranch® is a collaboration between DiTa Inc., Juice Consulting, Pendas International PLLC, SaveDay, and Tech Ranch®:
SaveDay® is a registered trademark of DCP360, Inc.
Please contact us with any questions, for pricing, and about availability: