605 Davis Street
The Nashville Area Chamber’s 28th annual Leadership Study Mission will be in Austin on May 15-17, 2019. The Leadership Study Mission is the Nashville Chamber’s annual community development initiative in which community leaders study best practices and lessons learned in another city on a variety of timely topics identified as regional priorities. The 130-person delegation includes key leaders such as Nashville Mayor David Briley, members of the Metropolitan Council, Nashville business and non-profit leaders, and other local and regional elected officials. Our 2019 experience will focus on talent pipeline/education, health care, innovation, technology/entrepreneurship, affordability and economic development.
- Welcome & Introduction: Michael Baker, National Director of Business Development (Nashville delegate)
- Moderator: Leigh Christie, Senior Vice President of Global Technology and Innovation, Greater Austin Chamber
- Jan Ryan, Executive Director of Entrepreneurship & Innovation, UT Austin; Founder, Women@Austin
- Preston James, Co-Founder & CEO, DivInc
- Kevin Koym, Founder & CEO, Tech Ranch